Monday, 8 September 2014

SibFric eBook: Monday Plug



As of this Monday morning, the e-book Sibilant Fricative is the 65,614th bestselling title on amazon.co.uk, but only the 796,975th bestselling title on amazon.com. What's the problem, America? C'mon! You can do better than that.

I've also discovered this auspiciously-titled academic article from Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research: "Quantifying the Robustness of the English Sibilant Fricative". Do you think it would be too misleading if I used that as a cover-blurb? I might need to shift it around a little. "The robustness of the English Sibilant Fricative has to be quantified to be believed! Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research"

3 comments:

  1. Will the ebook be available through other channels as well, or do those of us without Kindles have to go the Amazon-Calibre-Apprentice Alf-route?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeter: Yes (I am reliably informed): it should be available via SpaceWitch.

    ReplyDelete